M&A Go-To-Market Leader at Procore Technologies
Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. Construction is in need of transformation, and Procore is right at the forefront. Will you join our journey?
With 5+ acquisitions in the last 3 years, we’re looking for a M&A Go-To-Market Leader to lead the end-to-end Revenue integration process from due diligence through integration execution. In this role, you will support Procore’s Revenue team comprised of 1,200+ individuals across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Development and Operations organizations. You will partner closely with the Corporate Development team, Integration leads and Revenue leadership to drive decisions, ensure alignment with key stakeholders and bring acquisitions seamlessly into Procore’s go-to-market motion.
This position reports to the Head of Go-To-Market Operations and will be based in our Austin office or remotely in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and expert by leveraging your breadth of knowledge to represent Revenue leadership’s requirements and viewpoints
- Manage the Revenue due diligence motion, analyze company data, drive operational planning, and develop a detailed road map for supporting successful company acquisitions
- Act as a central point of contact for communication and feedback for Revenue teams in the M&A process, including working with cross-functional teams on change management plans and communication to drive successful revenue integrations
- Build and maintain a repeatable planning and execution playbook for all stages of an acquisition, including the integration of people, programs, technology, systems and processes
- Create and manage a revenue project plan for all acquisitions
- Collaborate with internal revenue stakeholders to meet critical milestones, actively identify and solve integration issues and escalate risks to the revenue integration plan and timeline
- Collaborate with cross-functional M&A teams to manage the intersection of revenue planning with Go to Market, Product, Technology and G&A teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree and experience in software preferred
- 7+ years of experience in M&A integration, strategy, operations, consulting, revenue strategy/planning or cross-functional program management
- Extensive experience with SaaS revenue process and roles
- Proven program management skills in organizing and facilitating cross-functional projects while managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to share deliverables and project milestones at both the individual employee and executive level
- Ability to distill complex problems into actionable plans while influencing and collaborating with execution teams to drive successful integration plans
- Agile and problem-solving mindset with keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, build close working relationships throughout the organization, motivate, collaborate and work successfully in a team environment
- International experience is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.