We’re Giddy, a men’s sexual health and wellness company. Our flagship product is an ED device called Eddie, which is an FDA Registered Class II medical device. But we are so much more than that, as we also excel in creating content that’s aimed at improving the sexual health and wellness of men and their partners.
Manager of Brand Partnerships, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing will lead the development and execution of social, influencer, and partnership marketing efforts for Giddy. They will supervise all aspects of brand, charity and influencer outreach activities including partnerships and networking. The perfect fit for this role is outgoing with exceptional interpersonal skills and has demonstrated success identifying industry trends and building strong relationships. They will be a strong communicator, as they will need to communicate and balance priorities on multiple projects. The dynamic person will ideally have some experience in the health, wellness or medical industry and be well-versed in social marketing. This is not an entry level role; Giddy is seeking to hire an individual who is well versed in all aspects of marketing, social media, and managing affiliate programs. A big picture thinker who can scale marketing efforts across the US, not just locally here in Austin. Be prepared to hit the ground running - we are ready to quickly launch multiple marketing initiatives including partnering with charities, collaborating with other brands in the sexual health and wellness space, sponsoring and hosting events, finding podcasts to feature our in-house experts, and lots more!
- Develop and oversee the execution of end-to-end social marketing campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and reporting
- Identify prospects for co-branded marketing opportunities, assemble proposals and reach out to potential companies, charities, organizations, etc.
- Research and make introductions to relevant podcast shows and coordinate for our in-house experts to be featured
- Coordinate gifted product shipments to potential brands and influencers
- Recommend social content marketing plans to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Work with social media team in other areas as needed
- Oversee social media initiatives and international influencer marketing strategies/execution
- Manage content calendar for sponsored content and social media campaigns
- Manage influencer/affiliate marketing budget
- Help to manage relevant filing of key Giddy content for marketing team
- 4-5 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, event planning, and influencer marketing
- College degree or equivalent experience related to Marketing/PR/Events
- Passion for sexual health and wellness; experience in the industry is a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline-intensive environment
- Must be a leader and know how to manage a team efficiently and effectively