Manager, Email & Lifecycle Marketing at Favor
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 25, 2021
The Manager, Email & Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for crafting campaigns to drive best-in-class retention and loyalty for Runners and customers in Favors’ 140+ cities! You will be able to balance marketing, analytic-thinking, and program execution in our fast-paced, highly-reactive environment. This is a unique opportunity to do much more than traditional CRM, and because of that you will have an immediate impact on the success of Favor’s marketing!
- Develop and implement end-to-end marketing programs designed to influence key business critical metrics.
- Plan CRM promotions that consider cross-functional implications around operational support, budgeting, marketing segmentation, campaign direction, and post-promotion analysis.
- Manage creation and execution of email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns across Customer & Runner segments.
- Balance the operational complexities of our on-demand business, which include over-communicating cross-functionally and formulating a number of campaigns/strategies to address all possible business scenarios.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analysis and analytics: Dashboards, Reporting, & Insights. Then use that data to drive meaningful decisions to grow the business.
- You have deep experience with A/B testing and are always looking for your next opportunity to drive marketing results.
- Develop and execute customer and Runner segmentation strategies.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we are aligned on CRM business needs and upcoming product improvements.
- Utilize 3rd party CRM & analytic tools to track and report on the success of campaigns.
- 5+ years of Marketing and/or CRM experience.
- Minimum 3+ years managing people.
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes is an absolute must.
- Heavy experience with CRM tools around campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build cohesive marketing programs.
- Extremely strong written and communicative skills.
- Previous technology / consumer app experience highly desired.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description