Manager, Field Marketing at ClearDATA
Title: Manager, Field Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA seeking a Manager, Field Marketing to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our sales team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
The Manager, Field Marketing plays a crucial role in building/influencing pipeline by developing and executing highly effective field and partner marketing programs. Success factors include capability in building awareness, driving demand, creating leads, and building pipeline. This position will work closely with the regional sales teams as well as corporate marketing to help them achieve pipeline and bookings targets. This includes understanding regional target markets, planning and executing activities including events, campaigns and account specific plays, and leveraging customer and partner relationships in specific regions of the US.
What You Will Do :
- Create and manage all field and channel marketing strategies/programs for a specific region in the US in collaboration with the Regional VP of Sales
- Plan and execute field marketing activities that support the regional marketing plan and sales strategy.
- Build and execute joint marketing plans and programs, from concepts to execution that build awareness, generate qualified leads, and drive new business.
- Participate in regular regional marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gaps
- Manage regional field marketing budgets and align program investment with business goals
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance (leads and pipeline) against forecasts and past performance. Apply learnings to increase success of future marketing programs.
What You’ll Need :
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Results driven and customer-focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference, collaborate with sellers and win in the marketplace
- Field and channel experience related roles with proven success and knowledge of best practices in the region
- Skilled collaborator with an appreciation for sales and channel dynamics
- Ability to quickly assess the goals of a project, potential pitfalls and offer contingency plans
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- A baseline of account based marketing practice and regional implementation
- Getting things done – both well & quickly
What Will Make You Stand Out :
- 5-7+ years in a field marketing role, ideally in the healthcare industry
- 4-5+ years of channel background with a history of partner program development and joint marketing
- 4-5+ years of demand generation experience
- Experience and track record of building field marketing plans that yield higher than average pipeline
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketo preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
Why You’ll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D