Manager, Global Eloqua Programs at SailPoint
Manager, Global Eloqua Programs
As the manager of our global Eloqua programs, you will drive the strategy for marketing automation improvements and will coordinate those changes with relevant stakeholders in multiple departments. You will manage the team responsible for implementing global and field marketing campaigns, including email builds and sends, publishing landing and registration pages, and ensuring data collection from all relevant campaign activities. You will work collaboratively with our RevOps and IT teams to manage our marketing tech stack integrations with Eloqua.
• Create solutions to improve our marketing automation platform’s programs, integrations & processes
o Scale to support our growing marketing team
o Shift to support digital and virtual marketing efforts
o Better support various languages
• Eloqua database management
o Oversee contact list uploads from multiple sources while maintaining Eloqua database hygiene
o Ensure email and data adherence to GDPR and SPAM laws
o Maintain and update the database, ensure proper syncing between Eloqua and Salesforce, Drift, On24, PathFactory, & other important marketing tools
• Maintain cross-relationships with Revenue Operations group to ensure marketing data and sales data remain shared, accessible and transparent across the full Revenue team.
• Collaborate with Field Marketing Directors and Global Programs teams to create execution strategies for campaign elements such as email sends, landing and event registration pages, and data collection methods
• Manage the campaign execution team’s projects to:
o Intake and execute on campaign requests, drive all toward alignment around core goals and KPIs
o Encourage effective communication & coordination with stakeholders
o Be aware of overlapping content and campaigns & understand how to prioritize
o Ensure efficiency and timeliness of projects
o See connections between multiple incoming campaign requests and create more efficient solutions to building and deployment
• Manage and scale up the translation process for campaigns across the globe, meet the field team’s rising demand to disseminate more content in local languages
• Own our marketing automation agency’s quality of work, timelines, and budget
• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, specifically:
o 5+ years experience with email marketing, including list segmentation, scheduling sends, ensuring global SPAM law compliance, building templates, running A/B tests, etc.
o 4+ years experience in a marketing automation platform (Eloqua preferred). Includes integrating the platform with other marketing tools and databases, generating reports, data capture, and other automation functions in addition to the required email experience.
o 4+ years CRM maintenance experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
• 2+ years managing a team and/or freelancers or contractors
• 2+ year vendor management experience
• 1+ year experience with a webinar platform (Zoom preferred)
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Willingness to work collaborate and cross-functionally on a daily basis
• Ability to time-manage and self-start programs
• Organized, attentive to details, & process-oriented