Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Manager to join our Social Media team.
Manager, Social Media
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms and you know the ins and outs of community management
- You know that paid is essential: You understand best practices for paid social
- You’re creative: You can write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content, as well as work with creative teams, including designers and copy writers, to develop exceptional content for our clients
- You love working as part of a team: Provide social media support across several accounts as part of an integrated team
- You know your way around metrics and insights: Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights, drive results and inform future content strategy
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space
- You speak ‘client service:’ As a day-to-day client contact, you know how to give updates on team calls and how to juggle client emails/asks.
Specific Skills and Abilities Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media, with healthcare or biopharmaceutical industry experience being a plus
- Strong writing skills, for social media and beyond; ability to find creative ways to engage and inspire
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally, with at least some paid experience across the major platforms
- Experience working and interacting directly with clients
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Strong presentation skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience working with integrated teams, coordinating everything from market research/analytics to social media planning and community management as well as results reporting
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sysomos preferred as well as all the major social channels’ ads and analytics platforms
- College degree (BA or equivalent), with relevant concentration such as Business, Communications, or Science
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.