Market Strategy Analyst Intern - Paid
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Market Strategy Analyst Internship provides the opportunity for a current college student or recent graduate to gain hands on experience helping identify, research, and prospect LogicMonitor's future customers. Driven by analytics and core market research, the intern will learn how to segment markets, assess customer fit, complete core market research and help power the company's global Sales force.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the Sales team
- Qualify prospects for product and solution fit based on market research
- Perform detailed research capturing firmographic and market data to better sales strategy
- Develop a detailed understanding of how LogicMonitor segments its customers / prospects to develop insights for different market segments
- Support Inside Sales Team Leads and sales management with Ad-hoc business development assignments
What You'll Need:
- Current college Sophomore, Junior, or Senior or Recent Graduate
- IT, Computer, Software and/or Enterprise SaaS knowledge, or a desire to learn, is preferred, but not required
- 1+ year of work experience preferred
- A strong technical aptitude and detailed oriented mindset