Marketing Analytics Manager, Brand at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The Cloudflare Brand team is responsible for championing and growing the Cloudflare brand with advertising campaigns designed to drive awareness, engagement, and interest among our target audiences. We are looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented Marketing Analytics Manager to oversee and uplevel reporting, analytics, brand health tracking, and marketing mix modeling and optimizations. We are a small, nimble team and need someone who is deeply analytical and can elevate our reporting strategy. The right candidate brings a wealth of experience aggregating data across platforms to optimize and report on advertising campaigns in a way that shows impact to the business.
- Reporting and analytics: Identify and hone brand marketing KPIs that build brand/category awareness and drive engagement with net-new audiences. Manage the analytics workflow end-to-end: Design, implement, and monitor performance dashboards using Google Data Studio. Present results to stakeholders across the organization – including colleagues and executives across marketing and sales. Leverage data to provide forecasting on projected return on ad spend.
- Channel testing: Develop, execute, and measure an advertising pilot program to find the ideal paid media mix across vendors, channels, and tactics.
- Brand tracking: Oversee and optimize global brand tracking studies to measure awareness, favorability, and consideration for the Cloudflare brand among current and prospective customers. Report results on a regular cadence to cross-functional business stakeholders. Manage vendor relationships and support survey design, script development, analysis, and reporting.
- Campaign setup and management: Support campaign setup, trafficking and tracking to ensure brand marketing campaign effectiveness can be measured. Additional responsibilities may include managing campaign calendars, media plans, creative asset development, website tagging and page optimization as needed.
- Passionate about using research and data to tell stories and drive business impact.
- Ability to connect the dots, aggregating and integrating data across multiple sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to transition seamlessly between strategic-level planning and detail-oriented execution.
- Experience juggling multiple projects – You can easily manage multiple projects at once and are able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous role.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you don't let things slip through the cracks.
- A proven track record of leading through influence and effectively influencing stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Passion for Cloudflare’s mission and the success of our customers.
- Minimum 7+ years professional experience in an analytics, brand marketing, or performance marketing role
- Deep experience with ad platforms, particularly Google Marketing Platform: Google Analytics, Data Studio, Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, DV360, etc.
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce, and Bizible (or equivalents).
- Knowledgeable with ad operations, including trafficking, tag management, and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with social listening tools (Brandwatch), including managing queries and filters, dashboards, and reporting.
- Experience developing, executing and optimizing paid media experiments and tests.
- Experience developing and managing brand research studies.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.