RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Marketing team at RigUp is responsible for bringing this north star to life through authentic and aspirational initiatives across a wide array of customer types and stakeholders. This team also creates and drives a portfolio of one-to-many programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention among platform users.
RigUp is hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager that will be responsible for driving the tracking, analyzing and reporting of growth marketing metrics. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience in developing SFDC dashboards to track funnel metrics including average deal size, cost per lead, number of engagements required to close a sale, etc. They will also be responsible for helping implement the CRM, marketing automation platform and specific tools for measuring marketing performance like Google Analytics. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring we have clearly defined criteria for success and ROI metrics
- Providing insights on business success via trend analyses and deep dives into lead, contact, account and opportunity data
- Managing the technology integration process
- Developing scalable processes and automations for reporting efficiency improvement
- Utilizing audit and quality standards
What you should have:
- Proficiency with marketing metrics, database segmentation, and deriving insights from data
- Experience with marketing and sales technologies including CRM (salesforce.com advanced reporting/dashboards), marketing automation tools, and Analytics/BI tools (Tableau/Domo)
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables, reporting, etc.
- Salesforce and contacts database management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Superior analytical skills
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description