Marketing Associate at SparkCognition
SparkCognition's award-winning AI solutions allow organizations to predict future outcomes, optimize processes, and prevent cyber-attacks. They partner with the world's industry leaders to analyze, optimize, and learn from data, augment human intelligence, drive profitable growth, and achieve operational excellence. Their patented AI, machine learning, and natural language technologies lead the industry in innovation and accelerate digital transformation. The solutions allow organizations to solve critical challenges, prevent unexpected downtime, maximize asset performance, optimize prices, and ensure worker safety while avoiding zero-day cyber-attacks on essential IT and OT infrastructure. The company has a marquis client list of Fortune 100 customers, a world-class board of directors, globally recognized advisors, and has experienced exceptional growth (CAGR 100%+) since its inception in 2013.
The Marketing Associate will help develop and manage marketing programs for SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS), a subsidiary of SparkCognition, focused on developing and selling government solutions. In this role they will execute marketing plans, advance brand building, foster customer acquisition and retention, and provide sales support. Duties include communications and messaging, events, content, market research, and strategy. The role requires attention to detail, strong communication and project management skills, and an ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines.
- Support marketing plan and execution including communication, social media, and events
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with marketing resources, including creative team, for support of marketing activities and agency coordination
- Help implement communication and social media plans, including blogs, posts, and tweets to promote community following and thought leadership
- Utilize public relations (PR) to positively influence public perception
- Build brand awareness and develop messaging aligned to internal stakeholder objectives
- Coordinate and help execute trade shows, seminars, and events including logistics, registrations, vendor coordination, collateral production, and on-site support
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other critical assets
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data
- Make sure company material has consistent messaging and branding, ensuring quality control across all forms of communications, including the web site
- Report out to leadership on marketing activities and performance
Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
2+ years of experience in marketing
Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines, all with an attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, storytelling, as well as proofreading skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities based on the needs of the business
Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
Good analytical skills to review metrics and create reports
Familiarity with various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices a plus.
Comfortable working in a B2B technology business. SaaS, AI, and analytics knowledge are a plus.
Occasional travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)