Marketing Automation Analyst at Blackbaud
The successful candidate will have proven experience designing, launching, and tracking campaigns that nurture leads and engage prospects in a complex B2B buying cycle. This position is both technical and strategic in focus. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment while defining and owning new processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Create, manage and execute Marketing campaigns utilizing the Marketo platform.
- Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Advise/align with marketing automation team & requestors on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities and recommended approaches
- Plan and implement action based nurturing programs in Marketo that target all stages of prospect development, from cold nurtured leads to engagement to closed opps to expansion for aligned area.
- Assist in driving marketing infrastructure for the Marketing Automation platform including scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, targeted content
- Assist in managing the Marketo database including integration with CRM, data quality and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on best practice processes
- Help with analysis & initiatives to increase open/click through rates
- Provide closed loop reporting on campaign effectiveness