Marketing Automation Lead (Real Estate Division)
The Bungalo brand is being built within our parent company, Amherst Residential, which has a lot of experience acquiring and rehabbing single-family homes at scale. In 5 years we’ve acquired, rehabbed and sold 20k single-family homes to institutional investors across 20 major US metros. All powered by proprietary technology, data and boots on the ground.
Bungalo is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to oversee strategy and management of automated marketing systems and processes, including design, development, implementation and optimization of all programs. He/she will be responsible for delivering personalized email, mobile and site experiences that nurture consumers throughout their entire lifecycle from lead generation to post-purchase.
Our ideal candidate is a leader: hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, driven, and inspiring. We’re especially interested in data-driven candidates who have a growth mindset, are never finished optimizing and are committed to delivering results.
Marketing Automation Strategy
- Drive strategy and execution of Marketing Automation programs to onboard, nurture, convert, and develop loyalty and advocacy
- Develop engaging customer journeys with personalized, targeted and relevant content and recommendations across email, SMS, on site messaging, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Partner with our product and sales teams to develop scalable personalized campaigns that are seamlessly integrated with the product experiences
- Create opt in growth strategies across multiple channels and serve as lead capture authority across the organization
- Oversee the day-to-day creative and messaging strategy of email and other push campaigns
- Collaborate closely with creative team to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives
Audience Management & Segmentation
- Oversee audience segmentation strategies, including lifecycle, behavioral and geographic, based on insights gathered across all channels (email, social, paid media, customers)
- Customize creative and messaging based on segment-specific insights to make our programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
Testing, Reporting & Technical
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing platform to optimize productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Responsible for email and automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality and lifecycle program functionality
- Establish KPIs and configure reports to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
- Partner with our tech team to improve back-end automation and data structure
- Strong understanding of CAN-SPAM and opt-in regulations and ability to enforce list hygiene best practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, or Lifecycle Marketing at a B2C company
- Experience selecting and implementing new Automation tools a plus
- Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and with data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of coding email HTML a plus
- SQL, strong Excel and data modeling skills are all plusses
- Experience and confidence to quarterback projects across cross-functional teams
Buying a house is the American Dream; it represents independence and financial stability. But it’s also an intimidating, incredibly stressful and opaque experience. In most US markets, you face an aging housing stock with limited move-in ready inventory, making it extremely difficult to find and purchase a home that won’t require a ton of work. And, if you do find a house, every single step is a headache.
We are building a brand, Bungalo, which will deliver consistent and beautifully renovated move-in ready pre-owned homes in hot markets. Plus, we make the whole process of buying and selling easy! With Bungalo’s seamless and guided online experience, you can shop, tour, finance, make an offer and even close- all under one roof. We’re launching this summer, but you can check out our coming soon page at bungalohomes.com more.