Marketing Automation Manager
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
The Marketing Automation Manager will drive strategy, implementation and execution for all email & marketing automation initiatives for 360training. The responsibilities of the role include: ownership of all email communications, campaign management to drive engagement & revenue, lead scoring for sales pipeline, and overall ownership of our marketing automation and reporting. The focus of this role is both on the consumer business and our growing corporate sales.
This position works directly with internal stakeholders and manages a team to develop the strategies and tactics best suited to meet sales goals, lead qualification needs and overall goals.. The ideal candidate will have a strong proficiency in direct response marketing, personalization, lead nurturing, with a deep understanding of customer journeys and lead management.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop & manage team to meet email channel revenue targets for multiple web properties, driving to overall business forecasts, both on the consumer side and the growing corporate sales.
- Develop marketing automation strategy and execute using our marketing automation platform
- Develop long-term strategic vision for the email marketing program.
- Plan and execute strategies for lead nurturing programs.
- Manage ongoing operations of email marketing program, including: email calendar, frequency, email production, performance, and reporting.
- Overall ownership of email communications, including branding guidelines, email voice, quality, and results.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interaction, past purchase, free course purchasers, content downloads, site page visits, etc.
- Measure list segmentation results and optimize the nurture tracks to convert leads to customers
- Manage & optimize lead management program, working with marketing & sales to deliver high-quality leads via Salesforce.com.
- Test and optimize marketing automation program to continuously improve KPIs, including revenue, open rates, click-to-open rate, unsubscribe rates.
- Provide ongoing internal reporting for Key Performance Indicators
- Stay current on industry best practices for email deliverability and readability (e.g. mobile), email design for increased conversion, email client changes and their impact on email marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns. Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, remarketing, blogging and events.
- Work with Marketing Analyst to build dashboards, reporting and analysis of campaigns, derive insights and ensure accuracy of data.
- Manage and develop vendor relationships with marketing technology solution providers and service providers
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Experience with major marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua
- 3-6 years campaign marketing experience for high-tech, B2C and/or B2B products or services.
- Excellent B2C and B2B writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form)
- Experience with Salesforce, expert in Google Analytics and other key web tools.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- You have experience not only running a project, but also measuring and evaluating its success.
- Strong analytic marketing orientation that regularly tests, refines, and optimizes email marketing campaigns, applying data analysis, marketing expertise, and experience to deliver exceptional results
- Strong email marketing skills, including experience with testing design, customer segmentation, tracking, and interpreting results.
- Strong project management; detail-oriented and highly organized; proactive
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills to organize and present campaign results.
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.