Marketing Automation Manager at HotSchedules, Now Powered by Fourth
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:43 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 23, 2020
The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
HotSchedules Now Powered by Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth + HotSchedules provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager in our Austin office, responsible for developing, managing, and executing global automated, data-driven and segmented marketing communications. In this role, you’ll be responsible for our automation platform (Marketo), including streamlining existing automation and working closely with internal stakeholders to build out comprehensive campaigns for lead gen and program on-boarding. You should be experienced in project management, marketing automation platforms, and B2B campaign strategies. If you love using Marketing Automation technology to solve business problems or create new solutions, this is the job for you.
- Own our marketing automation processes in Marketo, including segmentation, campaign set-up, nurture track creation,landing page and forms creation and management, Marketo analysis, and working to enable automated processes throughout our marketing campaigns
- Streamline our data syncing behavior and data collection requirements to be more scalable
- Improve our client segmentation processes based on lifecycle stages, to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
- Execute A/B testing to maximize results and optimize our messaging
- Track, analyze and report on performance metrics
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions and ensure accurate synchronization between the Marketo and Salesforce databases
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals, including ensuring internal team members are able to maximize their use of Marketo for success
Requirements and Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree required in marketing, business or similar
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot.
- Marketo-certified users would be preferred candidates
- A strong analytical and data-driven personality; experience with turning data into actionable insights
- A curious nature and desire to become a Marketo expert
- Experience designing complex decision-tree-based campaigns/workflows
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, other front-end web-related languages, email deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR compliance
- Relevant B2B, SaaS or restaurant industry experience is a strong advantage
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Results orientated
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description