Marketing Automation Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is looking for a dynamic marketer who is excited about building and executing campaigns at scale. As a member of our lean marketing team, you’ll assist in developing campaign strategy, launching new programs, and analyzing and reporting on key results and takeaways. Furthermore, you’ll assist in CRM Management, administrating process updates and rolling these changes out to the floor. We’re growing fast and need someone that doesn’t just keep up, but pushes us all forward.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with sales, service, and marketing to improve automated communication and workflows for prospect and customer management.
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns as it relates to emails, email programs, landing pages, lead capture and other marketing automation projects.
- Regularly meet with sales & service reps to identify areas of improvement, such as automating non-selling tasks.
- Act as administrator for CRM, helping to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise.
- Partner with leadership to design processes for the sales and service team.
- Manage communication of expectations for project goals to all internal stakeholders and document results.
- Develop ad hoc and ongoing reporting and analysis, creating KPI insight across the entire business (sales, marketing, retention, etc.)
- Act as a resource to the entire marketing team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Identify and execute on new growth opportunities
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum 2-3 years working experience in a B2B sales and marketing environment.
- 2+ years experience with Marketing Automation Platforms required. CRM experience preferred.
- Proven experience managing large scale email campaigns, both drip and one-off campaigns.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving.
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching.
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams.
- Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success
- Casual work environment, recognition for your hard work, and fun events
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Read Full Job Description