Marketing Automation Specialist
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for maintaining overall hygiene and performance of marketing campaigns for our customers. Using Marketo as a power user to help optimize and improve flows; while partnering with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure leads are flowing efficiently. This role will look to improve documentation and reporting while partnering to determine goals, KPI's, cadence and tracking requirements for each campaign.
What you will do:
- Manage technical and operational aspects of Marketo to generate, nurture, distribute and report on leads
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative/content, and tracking requirements for each campaign
- Develop and maintain meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our marketing database.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement by taking a holistic view of our workflows, stakeholders, and business objectives
- Maintain repository containing all process documents, ensuring accuracy and notifying stakeholders when updates are made
- Improve and monitor reporting to ensure operations continue to run smoothly
- Document and communicate requirements, timelines and resource availability to Marketing teams and set expectations with the execution teams
- Identify/address issues that may negatively impact systems or processes currently in production
- 2-5 Years as a Marketo power/admin user
- Marketo certified Preferred
- CRM Knowledge - Salesforce Preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills, Excellent in verbal, writing, and editing skills
- Team player, able to work with cross-functional teams
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with monthly bonuses based on your team’s performance of their core responsibilities.
- The autonomy to work on projects you feel are important to the company and department, and the authority to speak on behalf of the Customer Success team internally while doing so.
- Unlimited PTO (without shame when you actually use it)
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and low cost insurance for your dependents.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages, cold brew on tap, and monthly catered meals!
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success.
- Company events such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more!