What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
We are looking for a driven, detailed-oriented and self-starter to partner with our demand gen program managers to execute digital marketing campaigns. Candidates must have technical ability and hands-on knowledge of Eloqua and Salesforce and be competent in data segmentation/Salesforce CRM mining, creating Eloqua automation workflows, implementing tracking/analytics processes, and developing performance measurement dashboards in Salesforce. Ideal candidates have a background in Marketing operations, and an ability to balance multiple competing priorities with cross functional teams.
In this position, you will be supporting both acquisition and renewal focused marketing team members with their respective campaigns. You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred.
What you'll do:
- Proficiency working in Eloqua (certification a plus) and Salesforce
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative automation
- Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools with our central marketing automation platform and other marketing automation software from evaluation to implementation
- Collaborate closely with data and technical teams, marketing stakeholders and international counterparts to deliver global solutions
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
- Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Generate, maintain and oversee compliance documentation surrounding DG team processes and respective SLAs
- Working with stakeholders to collect business requirements
- Document use cases
- Analyzing data to determine trends and insights to help direct the business
- Generating ad hoc reporting as requested
- Experience running and analyzing reports for marketing KPIs
- Understanding of lead management metrics and calculating conversion rates
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a technical field
- 5+ years experience with central marketing automation systems such as Eloqua
- Experience collaborating on and leading large scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4