Marketing Campaign Manager
The Marketing Campaign Manager will manage and track all targeted lead gen campaigns that are focused on segmenting by customer, product or partner with drive to increase response and engagement rates for new business and cross sells to drive more individual pipeline health. The Campaign Manager (CM) will be responsible for scheduling and aligning overall marketing campaigns with targeted campaigns including target prospects, direct marketing best practices, messaging, content creation, segmentation strategies, best in class cadences and results analysis. The CM will be the liaison with the BDR/SDR inbound/outbound team, AEs and partners to coordinate campaigns and best practices targeted messages. Will work cross-functionally with marketing, designers, writers, sales management and partners to identify key opportunities for campaigns.
CM will take existing global marketing content such as case studies, thought leadership and blog postings and pull key teaser content for tailored 1:1 messaging. In addition to personalized campaigns for sales outbound, CM will also be responsible for innovative out of box test campaigns with industry partners like food suppliers, point of sale providers and solution partners.
CM will monitor list management, results tracking, sales compliance and reporting to management. Act as the centralized marketing expert driving clear incremental revenue. Qualified candidates will have a wide range of marketing skills, direct campaign management experience and thrive in a fun, fast-paced work environment. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Drive more effective lead gen pipeline with smarter and more aligned segmented campaigns and customized content for new business sand cross sell ensuring Compeat is aligning all company-wide marketing and sales touchpoints and best in class cadences to customer and prospect databases.
- Ensure updates to prospect and customer database improvements continuously with sales and outside database sources within budgetary guidelines
- Focus on campaigns key metrics of success (open, clicks, engagement, leads, conversions, etc)
- Guide all aspects of campaign development: target, message, offer, creative, testing and results
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure testing and optimizing campaigns across a variety of channels: email, display ads, social, retargeting, tradeshows, etc.
- Obsessively test, analyze and optimize performance of marketing and sales campaigns and their elements
- Establish pre-and post- campaign processes working in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams
- Generate actionable observations, insights and recommendations and communicate internally to improve the customer acquisition funnel
- Execute briskly with precision, alignment and constant never ending improvement mindset.
- Own campaign results, analytics and reporting and ensure follow-up on marketing-generated and influenced sales opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing peers to create short teaser outbound messaging and relevant content for target buyers pulled from existing case studies, blogs, thought leadership and website content.
- Evaluate and build a content management system for all existing marketing content applying metatags for easy searchability for marketing and sales teams
- Establish strong relationships across internal marketing, BDR/SDR teams, Account Executives and sales management
- Ensure the Compeat brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Ensure accuracy of content and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform and optimize new campaigns
- Keep abreast of current industry trends in direct marketing campaigns
- Work with SDR team lead to ensure campaign management and guidelines with Salesloft
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6-8 years of experience in a B2B technology company and/or restaurant industry experience
- Demonstrating success in demand generation, field marketing or sales enablement
- Experience in Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Wordpress and other content management systems
- Requires significant experience in direct marketing content generation, campaign reporting and analysis and end-to end campaign management from strategy, target, execution to results.
- Ability to create strategic, targeted, multi-channel campaigns, manage lists and build customers and prospect engagement
- Experience in go to market campaign execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and innovative copywriting experience (ad-writing and email outbound content writing) and history of marketing success in delivering measurable results
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented and commitment to follow-through
- Demonstrate ability to manage and influence teams and peers that do not report to you
- Self-motivated, mature, agile and the ability to multi-task and adjust in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proactive, acts with a sense of urgency