Marketing Campaign Manager
The Marketing Campaign Manager will help us introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful, measured, and professional campaigns. We’re grateful for the opportunity to evangelize how we can help organizations communicate during critical events, and the Campaign Manager will lead the marketing team in creating thoughtful programs to position AlertMedia as a thought leader, generate new interest in our business, and create opportunities for the sales team.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Lead integrated strategy for marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation programs (on and offline) for AlertMedia’s prospective customers. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our inbound lead and opportunity goals are met according to plan
- Engage in the full lifecycle of marketing activities including research, determining target personas, mapping the customer journey, content strategy, providing insight into paid media planning, and analyzing performance.
- Build and manage a rich campaign calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Understand and identify the buyer’s needs and challenges across their journey and translate those into personalized communications and targeted campaigns
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the sales team. Meet with the sales team frequently to communicate upcoming marketing campaigns, and gather feedback on program performance
- Work with entire marketing team to ensure campaigns are on track and teammates are meeting launch deadlines
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities
- 3-5+ years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Excellent communicator and project manager
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- A history of success creating and managing marketing programs
- Detail oriented, with a strong commitment to excellent, mistake-free work
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.