Marketing Campaign Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for working cross-functionally to develop, execute, and continually improve upon integrated account based marketing (ABM) campaigns that drive new pipeline and revenue for the business.
The Marketing Campaign Manager must have a strong background in email marketing, direct mail marketing, audience building, journey building, advanced targeting, automated campaigns, and trigger logic. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage account based marketing (ABM) campaigns at scale across channels including email, direct mail, web personalization, display ads, content syndication, and webinars.
- Create and manage cross-functional marketing campaign calendar aligned to buying cycles of key verticals and accounts.
- Project manage campaign launches and communicate dependencies within a project management system. Work with stakeholders to ensure campaigns are on track and teammates are meeting deliverables and deadlines.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing Communications to understand and identify the buyer's needs and challenges across their journey and translate those into targeted campaigns.
- Work with Marketing Communications to develop content and digital assets needed to drive ABM campaigns.
- Meet with Sales and Business Development teams to communicate upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance.
- Leverage marketing automation and ABM platforms to execute cross-channel campaigns, including setting email alerts for when contacts in targeted accounts take key actions and building account/contact scoring.
- Initiate A/B testing to optimize campaign effectiveness and conversion rates across channels.
- Discover opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness through better audience segmentation, techniques, tools, and processes.
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced B2B marketing environment
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger and eagerness to grow and improve
- Experience with modern strategies for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or equivalent software)
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- A history of success creating and managing marketing programs and track record of delivering results
- Able to work collaboratively in virtual and face-to-face environments
- Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing is preferred
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.