Marketing Campaign Manager at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager (Marketing Campaign Manager) to execute marketing campaigns focused on new merchant acquisition. As a key member of the marketing team, this person must have a passion for leading integrated, omnichannel campaigns; with a results and data-driven mentality.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our buyers’ journey and turn that into delivering the right message to the right buyer at the right time.
What you will do:
- Own the campaign execution plan for new merchant acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs
- Responsible for managing, updating, and reporting out program level budget
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working cross-functionally to identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in Product, Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Sales
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
Who you are:
- 5+ years of demand generation marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription-based company
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment and collaboration with other teams
- Experience with SalesForce, Marketo, JIRA, Periscope, and Google Analytics preferred
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings