Marketing Communications Manager
Leading household name IT brands choose our company to reach over a million IT buyers every month. As experts in our field, we bridge the gap to companies with strong influence over IT buying decisions such as resellers and leading industry bodies. Through digital marketing, innovative contact centre & communications we develop relationships to inform and engage. Due to our rapid growth and increasing customer base, we’re now searching for a Partner Communications Manager to join our Austin team.
This newly created role will see you take responsibility for our global partner communications and programs including their development, governance and delivery. Using your in-depth knowledge of marketing automation, you’ll own the partner implementation of marketing automation (using Pardot) to improve partner sales efficiency, retention and program value.
This is a hands-on, operational role with great career progression potential for a communications professional with strong marketing automation knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Design and create marketing automation workflows and trigger marketing programs. Define KPIs & agree on priorities for development aligned to business goals.
- Define audience, trigger and action points, and data-driven inputs needed for each program.
- Produce all partner marketing communications (webinars, content, email, website)
- Managing partner insights and feedback to ensure continuing high levels of retention and program value.
- Stakeholder alignment on campaign process/impact whilst completing end-to-end testing prior to go-live
- Manage agencies and vendors, as required.
What you need:
- Extensive skills across marketing automation products (ideally Pardot).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience, preferably in a communication focused role.
- Proven project management skills with a meticulous eye for detail and high-quality standards.
- A demonstrated affinity and passion for digital communications and technology
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or similar discipline are preferred.
We're seeking someone who’ll be as passionate about our brand as we are. An individual who will thrive as we continue to grow.
As a fast growing technology services company, we celebrate creative problem solving and an outcome focused approach. We seek team players with a positive energy, who show great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude.
If you have any specific questions, please call Rebecca on 404 502 0084.
Oneaffiniti is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.