Marketing Content Senior Specialist at Social Solutions
Do you have a knack for writing outstanding content and a comprehensive understanding of the impact content has on demand creation? Do you have a passion for learning the ins and outs of the nonprofit industry? Are you excited about being the company's voice across a wide variety of content? We're looking for someone who not only loves to write, follow industry trends, and come up with fresh ideas on the daily, but who understands the B2B customer journey and can develop and promote content that maps to business objectives and drives results.
What You'll Do
- Lead, define and execute Social Solutions' content strategy across the entire customer funnel, increasing engagement and driving awareness of our solutions for nonprofit and government organizations
- Manage the editorial calendar and create original content including blog posts, case studies, customer stories, social posts, whitepapers, infographics, etc.
- Curate content by partnering with other contributors across the organization to produce thought leadership content and compelling insights
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers' content
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Use data including engagement metrics to improve content strategies/tactics
- Grow blog subscribers and expand overall blog reach
- Promote content and blog through a variety of social media channels
- Build content partnerships to increase reach through unpaid channels
- 3+ years of creating and executing content programs, preferably in the SaaS/B2B tech space
- Portfolio of content marketing samples that will wow us
- Experience using various content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) to publish content
- Understanding of proper content formatting (headings, body text, hyperlinking, etc.)
- Understanding of SEO and writing with target keyword goals
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing and publishing tools
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Manage external agencies/freelancers as needed
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.