Established in 2008, SightCall is a global AR-powered video technology that helps enterprises see and resolve issues remotely. SightCall is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, New York, London, Singapore, Frankfurt and now Austin!
SightCall is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Austin, Texas. Responsibilities include leading the development and execution of marketing programs across all major marketing channels. Candidate must have an interest in emerging technology. SaaS background is preferred.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop new strategies to increase sales and revenue while building awareness for the brand.
- Writing short and long form content (blogs, press releases, white papers, email campaigns)
- Maintaining the SightCall website with an understanding of CMS
- Working with Salesforce, Pardot and other marketing platforms
- Coordinate global tradeshows and events
- Experience sourcing and negotiating with external media and tech partners and managing relationships successfully.
- Develop marketing campaigns on various platforms including: online display, video, email, content marketing, partnerships, events, social and others.
- Create new marketing opportunities associated with consumer needs and develop campaigns that target newly identified market segments.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. Some travel is required.
- 3 years experience in a similar marketing role at a company or agency
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other marketing cloud platform
- Experience with Pardot or other Lead Gen Platforms
- Able to meet changing deadlines and manage priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Able to build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers, and company management both in person and remotely
- Comfortable working with and relating to global customers and colleagues
- A resourceful, dynamic, motivated, and results-oriented creative thinker and problem solver.
- Bachelor's degree required
Must be located in Austin, Texas.
Job Type: Full-time