Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking to hire an entry-level data analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate with a business or marketing degree and a strong analytical mindset.
As DISCO’s Marketing Data Analyst, you will support a wide range of analytics engagements across a variety of areas including events, digital marketing, insight generation, data analysis, measurement and reporting consultation, and development.
This position is responsible for data creation and database standardization in the marketing lead funnel. You will be responsible for data scraping, analyzing marketing campaigns and programs against defined KPIs, and helping marketing operations create dashboards and reports that lead to actionable insights and recommendations on how the team can improve. You will work closely with the marketing team leads, sales operations, sales, and other key GTM functions.
The Data Analyst should have experience using data to make better marketing and business decisions to propel our team toward the best outcomes. The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of data, technology, and marketing and is skilled in building cross-functional strategies that help drive revenue. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for data-driven optimization and helping businesses make better decisions
- You have experience using database contact software tools like D&B Hoover, DiscoverOrg, Martindale-Hunnel
- You have experience using Microsoft Excel
- The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Pardot
- You can show clear examples of experience with data hygiene and normalization
- You have experience with databases, statistical modeling, and predictive/machine learning
- You have a four-year college degree
What You’ll Do
- Scrape incoming lead/contact lists
- Perform data integrity tasks within Salesforce, Pardot, and Salesloft
- Research and build competitive profiles
- Work with Director of Marketing on critical projects
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.