Marketing Data Analyst at Dosh
We have created the fastest growing card-linked offer platform that automatically puts cash into the wallets of millions of consumers whenever they shop, dine and book hotels. Through our vision to democratize advertising for the benefit of people everywhere, we connect leading brands and merchants directly to consumers, driving customers in-store and online to purchase more often, spend more and socially share the brands they engage with, creating new customer acquisition. Dosh is built on the mission to positively impact people's lives by moving billions of dollars to millions of people.
The Marketing Data Analyst will drive efforts to continually improve growth and CRM marketing strategies. This role will encompass sizing marketing investment risk and opportunity, testing new marketing and promotional messaging and strategies, understanding and improving attribution and payback models, creating and managing tools and dashboards for the marketing team.
- A/B test marketing and promotional strategies that span across growth and CRM functions
- Improving Dosh’s testing environment while supporting an aggressive marketing roadmap
- SQL Coding for reports, dashboards, and visualizations. Using Python (or R) to help your stakeholders improve their performance, and sometimes designing algorithms to decipher deeper why and how questions
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and analyze ad hoc analyses about the business’s demand, customers, marketing efficacy, and business operations to answer questions and integrate insights into the forecasting process
- Support company executives in understanding, forecasting, and managing demand in an emerging industry
- Finding and understanding the most accurate and correct data sources for a given analysis
- Bachelor of Science in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field. Master of Science in any of the aforementioned fields, preferred. Additional education within marketing disciplines a huge plus
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with marketing teams across very large datasets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Willingness to explore and learn about various internal and external datasets.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills with experience communicating on an executive level
- A deep understanding of A/B testing methodologies, forecasting, and marketing attribution
- Experience with predictive modeling and demand forecasting, demonstrating knowledge of multiple statistical methodologies as well as an understanding of financial and operational impacts of the forecast
- Coding skills, including:
- Advanced data manipulation skills in SQL
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SQL)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Data visualization (such as Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving, and constantly evolving environment
- Interest and experience in communicating advanced analytics concepts to non-technical executives
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits