Marketing Data Analyst at FloSports
As a member of the FloSports’ Marketing team, the Marketing & Audience Insights Analyst will lead with a customer first mindset, developing a data informed position on who our current and target customers are, and provide insights to assist in implementing strategies and tactics that acquire and retain subscribers. This role combines both past and future analysis to optimize performance and results. Based in Austin, TX, the Marketing & Audience Insights Analyst reports to the Director, MarTech and Data.
- Support marketing initiatives by collaborating with business leaders to determine audience, segmentation, acquisition and retention strategies.
- Analyze large customer data sets to provide insights across multiple dimensions including demographics, sales, marketing, behavioral, messaging and media mix.
- Develop persona profiles and identify target audiences across all verticals.
- Uncover insights derived from first party data, third party data, competitive monitoring, customer feedback, content mapping and market research to deliver insights that are actionable & drive results.
- Gather insights and create automated reports across multiple data sources – this includes email, SMS, search, social, paid advertising, and other areas as needed.
- Leverage MarTech tools and internal data warehouse to generate target market audiences for A/B experiments.
- Develop data-driven conversion, retention and user experience strategies based on audience segmentation analysis and audience behavior.
- Partner cross departmentally to effectively connect online and offline customer data to be used for reporting and audience analysis.
- Develop and track audience movement using first and third party data.
- Lead customer UX survey initiatives to develop an in depth understanding of subscriber demographics.
- 3+ years of relevant experience; media industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics or related field
- Proficient in SQL.
- A self-starter, able to excel in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Experience analyzing customer lifecycle and lifetime value across interactions such as email, multi-channel messaging/voice/chat, and re-targeting.
- Experience working with 3rd party audience data like: Nielsen, Acxiom, Neustar, LiveRamp.
- Track record of interpreting and analyzing data to make recommendations and tell stories with data.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Periscope, Looker, ThoughtSpot).
- Track record of success communicating insights to stakeholders across the organization
- Experience with and strong understanding of performance marketing concepts and attribution models.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment