Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is looking for passionate Marketing leader for Halp, Atlassian’s conversational ticketing software. Halp is one of the fastest growing products at Atlassian and is used every day by the IT and Operations teams at leading companies such as Adobe, GitHub, Slack, and Webflow.
Your role will be to take Halp to the next level of growth by devising a comprehensive go to market strategy to reach new audiences. This will include advancing the positioning and reach of Halp's brand, driving creative campaigns and implementing new acquisition channels that scale, researching competitors and market trends to find product opportunities, and more.
You are a good fit for this role if you are results driven, strategic and methodical, detail oriented and have a startup, GSD mind-set. If you’ve lead marketing for a high-growth startup, we’re looking for you!
What you'll do:
- You will be the owner of Halp’s ambitious top of funnel growth goals and be viewed as the product’s CMO.
- You will work collaboratively with product and supporting marketing teams to drive a successful GTM strategy that drives outcomes.
We’ll look to you to:
- Develop the short and long-term go-to-market strategy for the next phase of growth for Halp.
- Oversee technical marketing channels like performance marketing and SEO, scale and optimize them.
- Craft the narrative behind the product and tell stories to entice new audiences to try it.
- Drive awareness through a multi-channel approach including webinars, events, email, SEO/SEM, community, channel enablement, content, and more.
- Assess the market and competition to uncover opportunities and whitespace for Halp.
- Constantly be assessing Halp’s metrics and KPIs to look for optimization and refinement.
- Be a strategic partner to product, engineering, and support to advance Halp’s future.
What you should have:
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products .
- 5-7 years in marketing. Leadership experience a plus.
- Lots of creativity and curiosity. Someone who can write charismatically for a brand new audience.
- Must be able to show experience launching and growing a product and building for the complete customer journey.
- Analytics/SQL skills a plus.
More about our team
The internet and SaaS have forever changed the way products are distributed. As a result, the traditional sales and marketing approach needs to evolve. Atlassian has been at the forefront of this evolution. We have a highly disruptive business model that drives growth without relying on a traditional salesforce. Great products powered by great marketing, means that individuals become teams, and teams become enterprises.
The Product Marketing teams bring products like Jira, Confluence, and Trello, as well as solutions and practices like Agile, DevOps, ITSM, and Work Management to market. We're responsible for creating and executing the complete go-to-market strategy for all 15 products across the Atlassian portfolio. We're expert collaborators and big believers in agile methodologies. What worked in the traditional model may not work here but we're open to experimenting and are always learning.
With in house designers, developers, and email teams, and capabilities like personalization, and in-product notifications at our fingertips, we build and run campaigns to engage customers at each stage of the buyer's journey. We partner with world-class marketing analysts to make data-informed decisions, and demand gen experts who help us effectively execute programs.
We're members of our product quad in addition to product, engineering, design team members. We have an influential voice in defining the product strategy and roadmaps. The close relationships between our Product Marketers and Product Managers help us deliver exceptional products that delight 150,000+ customers.
Atlassian is where modern Product Marketers are built and where they thrive.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.