Marketing Manager - B2C
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's B2C Marketing Manager you will be in charge of a dedicated area within the US, your role is to execute marketing activities locally in line with Adia's global marketing strategy and best practices to acquire active job seekers. You are responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed user acquisition targets based on market liquidity factors.
You’re a marketing all-rounder capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events. You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing and a desire to constantly deliver.
You will be based in Austin and be guided by a centralized marketing team with domain expertise in SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, PR, events and analytics. Our objective is to build Adia's user base and scale up marketing performance to support the company's growth targets.
- Own recruitment marketing campaigns that drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers in the hospitality, catering, experiential marketing, retail and logistics industries
- Get to know Adia job seekers inside and out; deeply understand their habits, motivations and preferences to develop effective user acquisition campaigns
- Keep optimizing campaigns to decrease CPA and increase Registration/Download ratio.
- Be hands-on:
- Engage users through the website, social media and email with useful, shareworthy content
- Create compelling copy, creative and calls-to-action for SEO, SEM, display and social media
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive candidate acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented and personalized email strategy, content creation and delivery to progress users from registration to qualification and application
- Implement a cost-effective recruitment plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all user acquisition and sourcing strategies
- Manage and liaise with partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data for the purpose of effective and efficient recruitment
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the central marketing team to develop campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Analyse, optimise and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- 3+ years marketing experience, both digital (essential) and offline (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and online marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, ASO, SEM, display advertising, e-mail marketing, social media and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder as well as Google Tag Manager
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve advertising campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- fast growth, vibrant culture
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot back.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.