Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As a Marketing Demand Generation Manager, you’ll plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and full-funnel demand gen programs to drive high-quality opportunities for the sales organization that result in measurable impact to pipeline and revenue. You’ll collaborate with sales, product marketing, content and creative teams to identify opportunities to improve or develop new programs.
You will be responsible for managing high-volume lead gen programs ensuring leads are effectively nurtured along their buying journey in scalable and repeatable ways. You’ll also work closely with the sales organization to develop and coordinate cross-channel account based marketing programs.
As a data-driven marketer you’ll work with our marketing operations and analyst teams to track, measure and report on campaign performance and ROI. And, you’ll always be thinking about where the next opportunity is to innovate and make an impact.
- Build and optimize lead gen programs to ensure predictable volume and lead quality
- End-to-end management and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan messaging strategy, segmentation and development of content and creative assets.
- Work closely with the sales organization to develop and execute account based marketing programs.
- Set KPIs, track and report on campaign and program metrics and effectiveness
- You have 5+ years of campaign experience focused on B2B demand generation and content marketing.
- You have a proven track record of end-to-end planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns and a passion for measuring their effectiveness.
- Familiar with Marketo, 6Sense and Salesforce or similar marketing technologies.
- Ability to create compelling strategies, execute on ideas, measure results, and communicate clearly across all levels in the company including executives, sales leadership, sales reps, and product teams.
- Ability to work with a distributed team.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
You thrive in fast-paced, high growth environments and enjoy working as part of a high-performance team. You’re passionate about all things marketing and telling a story through data. You want to be challenged with a role that comes with ownership and opportunity.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.