Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
Sana is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to help build its Marketing dream team from the ground up. The right candidate will have several years of experience in B2B marketing, be a master of marketing automation and email marketing, and have experience working closely with a Sales organization to break revenue records each quarter. You love winning, have a positive attitude, and motivate those around you to do their best work. The position is mostly remote, though some in-office work will be required.
What you will do
- Be the master of our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP). Create and maintain marketing and operational flows in the MAP, and be the go-to person for executing strategies through that software.
- Own the revenue goals for your channels of focus. Meet and exceed those goals.
- Understand our buyer personas and buyers’ journeys so that you can leverage them to send the right content to the right person at the right time.
- All things around email acquisition. Build emails, build campaigns, measure performance, maintain a clean email database, etc.
- Create and maintain a testing framework to always be improving each aspect of the channels you own.
- Create reporting that makes the results of your efforts clear to others across the company.
- Work with Sales Ops to create and enforce Sales’ SLA’s, data gathering requirements, and attribution.
- Seek out new marketing technologies, make business cases for the promising ones, and implement those that are approved.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc..) and email marketing.
- Experience in other B2B marketing channels - organic search, paid search, paid display, social, paid social, events, etc.A very competitive self-starter. You dream about moving your numbers up and to the right. You hate losing.
- You are analytical. You can take apart business problems piece by piece to understand where to start looking for answers.
- You’re a great teammate, both with other Marketing team members, and just as importantly with Sales (who will be your ultimate customer). You have a demonstrated history of working well with Sales teams.
- You are invigorated by, rather than anxious about, being the first person to do something at your company. Sana is a startup, and the Marketing team is in its early days. For the foreseeable future, you will spend much more time creating than optimizing.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!
Read Full Job Description