Marketing Manager - RxSaver at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- You have 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience directly managing campaigns from start to finish
- You have extensive experience across SEM, mobile app, social media, and programmatic (display & video) using campaign management tools such as:
- SEM, App & Social: Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Apple Search Ads, Tune/Branch, Airtory
- Programmatic & Content Native: The Trade Desk, Media Math or Google Display & Video 360, Taboola
- CRM: Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, etc.
- Proven knowledge in Performance Marketing with fluency assessing CAC, CPA, LTV, churn, conversion rate
- Ability to context switch and work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems) with flawless execution
- Excellent written, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams as well as individually to drive results;
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills; ability to use data to generate meaningful insights and business outcomes
What You'll Do:
- You will be designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition and product adoption.
- You will build and launch a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels including SEM, mobile app, social media, onsite, programmatic (display & video), CRM and mobile app. You will lead execution through both in-house teams and tools and external agencies.
- Manage digital campaigns and agency partners at a consumer brand or ecommerce business.
- Owning campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate campaign results to senior management and explain variances.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance
- Managing external vendors, partners and agencies to operational excellence and to deliver against aggressive business performance metrics
Who We Are:
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy