Our Marketing Manager is the Jack/Jill of all trades relating to marketing. You will own multiple channels that are responsible for driving and expanding the inbound side of our business including direct mail and digital. You will direct campaigns in our various markets targeting property owners, investors and analysts. Our Marketing Manager will run hypothesis-driven marketing techniques and be responsible for all metrics associated with our marketing efforts. We are looking for an experienced, data-driven and adaptable individual who can help grow top-line revenue for RunTitle.
RunTitle is an Austin-based venture-backed data company attempting to solve an information asymmetry problem in the upstream oil and gas business. We want someone who is eager to disrupt an outdated industry, but also enjoys happy hours and startup perks. We're a small but quickly growing team, so every single person here has a mission critical impact on our business.
- Responsible for creating and running internal and customer-facing sales collateral, copy generation, content strategy, branding/positioning and design.
- Own our inbound lead generation with a focus on quality and throughput. You will be called on for intensive metrics collection and reporting on efficacy of campaigns.
- Ramp up and drive operations on direct mail and email campaigns with multiple touch strategy.
- Channel management on direct mail, email, and SEO/SEM
- Internal project manager and workflow coordinator
A little more about you:
- 3+ years experience in marketing, product marketing, or advertising in-house or at an agency
- You have been charged with monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and generating content in previous roles
- Ability to measure and report on ROI to senior leaders and/or partners
- Extensive experience in analyzing data and working in new markets
- Expertise in competitive analysis and tracking industry trends
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, email marketing platforms
- Experience in alternative channels (direct mail, billboards, radio, events, etc)
- Experience in graphic design
- MBA or relevant degree
- First-hand knowledge of oil and gas, or you grew up around the industry
- Small team = opportunity for big impact
- Compensation includes equity and competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Stocked kitchen including all of the Topo Chico your heart desires
- Shiny new MacBook
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description