Bestow is a smarter approach to life insurance using big data and technology to bring simple and affordable coverage to everyone.
Who We Are
First thing you need to know; Bestow is not your typical insurance company. We’ve completely reimagined industry assumptions, and harnessed technology and big data to create life insurance products that aren’t just delightful to use, but deliver on our mission: to make financial products accessible to more people than ever before.
Check us out at hellobestow.com
Who We’re Looking For
“Innovative” and “disruptive” can be overused words. But at Bestow, it isn’t jargon, it’s an
everyday rally cry. We are rewriting the rules of the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance
industry, serving communities who have been underserved in the past, and we believe the
future is a bright one.
So, if you’re excited by the idea of building an industry-defining brand from scratch, working at a
mission-driven company, and fundamentally shaking up an age-old industry, read on, friend.
Our ideal Marketing Manager is an ambitious marketer with 2-5 years of experience, a growth mindset, and a combination of analytical and creative skills. This person is a multi-talented marketer, with expertise in at least one channel/discipline and a working knowledge of the rest of marketing.
We’re looking for candidates with a background in hands-on marketing such as search or affiliate work but also someone who can take charge of agency requests, making sure asset creation schedules are on-time, and who doesn’t mind chipping in on copywriting or social channel management when needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone taking the next step in their career and own creating and executing digital marketing programs. Ideally you have a few years of agency or in-house experience and meaningful familiarity with most digital marketing platforms and concepts.
What We'd Like You To Do
- Create, manage, measure and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns across channels like search, display, social, insurance PPC and more
- Manage and enable agencies across digital and other channels such as creative production, email etc.
- Work with partners and affiliates to launch and optimize placementsWork with creators to manage, edit, and post website and social content
- Work hand in hand with the analytics team to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make recommendations
A Little About You
- You have 2-5+ years of experience at an agency or in an in-house marketing function, in a ‘hands on the keyboard’ digital marketing role
- Strong passion for 360 marketing campaigns and strategies; experience contributing to the delivery of cohesive marketing campaigns across channels
- You have strong expertise in at least one marketing channel (SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Social, Display, etc.)
- You can speak to digital marketing campaigns and programs you’ve designed and built that have driven sales
- You can understand campaign results in Excel and make recommendations about improvements and changes
- You’re maybe not an expert but can use HTML & WordPress to make pages and other pieces of content on the internet
- You have a 4 year college degree from a competitive college or university or equivalent experience, with a track record of high achievement
- You’re detail-oriented - in fact, you’ve read this entire posting and will mention this bullet point in your application
- You’re organized, punctual, reliable, and professional You have a growth mindset and a great attitude
We aren’t as concerned about any specific technologies you’ve used or skills you have versus your attitude, aptitude and hunger for learning and improvement.
You'd Be an Exceptional Candidate If
- You have marketed products in a regulated industry (like financial services)
- You can get into our data warehouse yourself with SQL/Python/R & or other data tools
- You’re entrepreneurial and you’ve built your own digital projects
What We Can Offer To You:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Read Full Job Description