SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery, offering early warning solutions that alert businesses when employee and customer accounts have been compromised. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with a breadth of experience who will be key to executing our lead generation strategy through digital campaigns, events and field marketing. If you’re an energetic, anything-goes team player looking to enter (or hone your expertise in) the cyber security space, this is the role for you.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be hands-on across all manner of marketing programs from digital to face-to-face and will be exciting for marketers who want to steer clear of ‘specialist’ positions. If you’ve been part of a small marketing team wearing many hats and enjoy variety in your day-to-day, this role is for you. We need a marketing generalist who brings ideas for growth and improvement in our digital marketing, email campaigns and events, and can turn those ideas into action, iterate and accelerate performance.
- Coordinate programs that foster brand awareness and generate leads.
- Manage digital campaigns including paid media, content syndication, social media and webinars.
- Build marketing automation assets including emails, landing pages, and nurture programs to engage leads and push them down the funnel.
- Organize hosted events and tradeshows.
- Measure and analyze performance of marketing campaigns against goals, with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with agency resources to produce marketing materials, including content, ads, and graphics.
- Assist with product launches.
- Research and identify new opportunities to help us meet our objectives.
- You’re a great project manager, organized and able to manage your own projects, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and meet competing deadlines.
- You have a solid grasp on marketing metrics & benchmarks, and how to measure campaign effectiveness.
- You’re an activator/self-starter, able to operationalize good ideas.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic and see challenges as opportunities.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear communicator.
- You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and are known for speed and agility in your work.
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about security, marketing, technology, and other disciplines.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in demand gen execution – a combination of digital marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, and/or field marketing/events.
- Experience in the cyber security industry preferred.
- Hands-on expertise in marketing automation & CRM tools, preferably HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
SpyCloud strives to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Our culture is transparent, collaborative and energetic. Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud