The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. This opportunity will be working across all functions within Marketing and also partnering with other cross functional teams in Sales and Operations. You will get to help the team build out the B2B marketing function, channels and strategies from the ground up.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with the entire Marketing team to create and execute campaigns across multiple channels (Digital, Direct, Web)
- Work with cross functional teams in Product Marketing, Operations and Sales to support programs and campaigns
- Develop and own the voice of the customer strategy which will include customer stories, video testimonials and advocacy programs
- Be the point person for the Marketing team weekly sprint and project planning. Gather requirements and ensure we are hitting our sprint goals
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Experience creating marketing materials,email marketing and campaigns to a large database of consumers.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role or within the tech industry
- Good understanding of product marketing, driving new initiatives, and collection of feedback from customers that have led to a significant impact and new products.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, engineering, etc.) are essential.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description