RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The marketing team at RigUp helps us drive leads, engage with customers and brings the RigUp brand to life through various online and offline channels.
RigUp is hiring a Construction Marketing Manager that will be responsible for collaborating with the Construction sales teams to create marketing campaigns to support growth goals. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has digital marketing experience, campaign experience and is a marketing generalist that can help flex with events, social posts, collateral creation, etc. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Cross-functionally working with digital marketing, events and sales to create campaigns and collateral to support the Construction business.
- Developing the marketing plan for the Construction business.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the Construction marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage, plan and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with product marketing to launch new products into the market.
What you should have:
- Broad marketing experience in high-growth environments that includes market communications and/or asset development.
- Strong digital marketing experience with a data-driven mindset.
- Campaign management and planning background.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience in a collaborative environment.
- Construction industry background is a plus.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description