Marketing Operations Analyst (Lead-to-Cash) at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our growing Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team. Be part of the team that greases the demand-gen engine and amplifies the effects of sales and marketing programs.
This role will help support our end-to-end lead to cash processes. You’ll drive projects that identify inefficiencies and build processes that optimize lead quality, funnel conversion, and lead velocity. You will support day-to-day operations business while driving global infrastructure project work across all Unity, cross-collaborate with teams across different departments, and turn vision and ambiguity into functioning processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Own day-to-day lead operations processes for the Operate Org including lead intake, quality, scoring, routing, and follow-up efficiency.
- Identify key optimization areas, then architect solutions and drive projects across teams to improve lead process infrastructure.
- Analyze the efficiency of our lead scoring and give feedback on balancing MQL quality, SDR capacity, and hitting targets.
- Work closely with the sales team to troubleshoot lead issues, capture feedback, and present them back to our team for improvements.
- Detail key processes and best practices to drive alignment and longevity of project impact.
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree with 3-5 years of marketing operations, sales operations, or tech consulting experience.
- Detailed knowledge about the B2B Marketing and Sales Funnel.
- Hands-on experience working with and architecting solutions and processes within Salesforce.
- Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use said skills to address sophisticated problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Project management skills: Strong prioritization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Results-oriented go-getter, ready to tackle problems and take this company to the next level.
You might also have
- Experience working at a company with a consumption-based sales model
- Past experience in an SDR or other inbound sales role
- Strong Excel skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.