Unity Technologies is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our growing Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team. Be part of the team that greases the demand-gen engine and amplifies the effects of sales and marketing programs.
This role will help support our end-to-end lead to cash processes. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the marketing and sales funnel and understand how to analyze lead quality, funnel conversion, and lead velocity data to identify inefficiencies and build projects to optimize these metrics. You will work to help build global processes work across all verticals at Unity, cross-collaborate with teams across different departments and turn vision and ambiguity into functioning processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Support our day-to-day lead operations processes. You’ll play a supporting role as we build out a scalable infrastructure for a large growth company
- Analyze efficiency of our lead scoring and give feedback on balancing MQL quality, SDR capacity, and hitting targets
- Analyze lead follow-up SLA adherence, lead velocity down the funnel, and lead scoring efficiency
- Work closely with the sales team to troubleshoot lead issues, capture feedback, and present them back to our team for improvements
- Help detail key processes and best practices to drive alignment and longevity of project impact
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of marketing operations, sales operations, or tech consulting experience
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce and/or Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, or Pardot as well as lead scoring tools or models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use said skills to address sophisticated problems and come up with creative solutions
- Project management skills: Strong prioritization, time management, and attention to detail
- Results-oriented go-getter, ready to seek problems and take this company to the next level
You might also have
- Experience working at a company with a consumption-based sales model
- Hands-on experience working with ABM marketing tools such as LeanData, 6Sense, Terminus, or Engagio
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.