Are you looking for a role where you can combine your experience with marketing automation platforms and knowledge of B2B lead management flows to better enable marketing execution efforts to be more efficient, measure results more effectively, and improve processes? If you get excited about discerning insights from data and are familiar with marketing best practices including ABM and lead scoring, this position is for you!
What You'll Do
- Be the go-to expert in our Marketo instance so that our program execution and use of the tool meets process standards for accurate, efficient reporting and lead generation
- Own the administration of our MarTech tools including managing user access, process governance, and providing insight to improve the use of these tools
- Work closely with marketing leadership and sales operations to ensure marketing database is clean, complete and organized to enable advanced segmentation
- Monitor and measure the success of all KPIs, including campaigns / nurture programs, against organization goals, continuously striving for improvement
- Create and implement scalable processes to drive team efficiency, and maintain policies and procedures documentation
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual trend and metrics reports to help measure operational success and opportunities for improvement
- Go beyond maintaining our data to truly understand and interpret it so that we can improve our marketing performance through data-driven decisions
- Support data preparation/upload/deduplication for campaigns and lists as needed
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or related field, preferred
- 2+ years year working with a sales, marketing or financial operations team
- Analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into takeaways
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for interpreting data
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.