Marketing Operations Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to support our growing Revenue Operations team and help us uplevel the performance of our marketing efforts. This person will be dedicated to helping build efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes and analysis for supporting marketing programs, in order to enhance the customer experience by uncovering valuable analytical insights through our suite of marketing technology and tools.What You’ll Do:
- Analyze traffic trends, site conversion data, and uncover opportunities for conversion optimization across our marketing tactics and sales channels
- Utilizing data from a variety of tools in our martech stack including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, and Google Analytics/Amplitude, develop and analyze dashboards that help us articulate the impact of our marketing efforts on revenue growth.
- Be the gatekeeper and source of truth for UTM parameter structure and best practices
- Implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new initiatives that ensure that all relevant data points are captured during marketing execution to properly track Return on Marketing Investment (ROAS) calculations.
- Maintain and improve the campaign forecasting model for MQL’s and SAL’s.
- Be familiar with our entire martech infrastructure so you can troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish best practices across platforms, and recommend changes or reconfigure systems as needed
- Assist with “run-the-business” activities such as facilitating Revenue Review commentary, working with various teams to assemble information for business performance and reporting updates, and review and disseminate across the marketing and entire organization (eg. executive team, marketing leadership, Board of Directors, All-Hands)
Who You Are:
- Experienced - 2-3 years related professional experience, including:
- 1+ years managing the infrastructure and reporting of web analytics platforms - Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of marketing tactics as they pertain to the B2B marketing space
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with top of funnel analytics and data
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics/Mathematics preferred
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Data-Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems.
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines.
- Agile - You can easily prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, have a sense of urgency, and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Keeping the Lights On” (KTLO) activities.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.