Marketing Operations Analyst at AppSumo
AppSumo is the digital marketplace trusted by 1M+ entrepreneurs. We've helped launch thousands of top B2B tools like Mailchimp, Evernote, Intercom, and Dropbox just to name a few.
At AppSumo, we believe work doesn't have to suck. We love helping entrepreneurs build a lifestyle they're passionate about. And that includes you.
The foundation of our culture is treating teammates like adults. This is a place where we actually encourage you to have a side hustle and develop your career at AppSumo. You'll learn everything about starting and growing a business here-and get paid to do it.
We're on a mission to open the doors of entrepreneurship to everyone. You in?
Why this is your dream job:
- Partner with leadership, sitting in on strategic meetings and discussions, to provide analytically driven insights to help make decisions and deliver strong financial results.
- Maintain(audit) and pull reports from our current in-house database tool
- Identify measurable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of our marketing department by effectively working with and communicating results within marketing.
- Long-term, support the data engineering team in implementing a larger scale data-warehouse and business-intelligence tool.
- 2+ years of relevant business experience solving analytical problems.
- 2+ years of technical experience with SQL. Also preferred tools Metabase and Snowflake
- Excellent interpersonal skills and being able to communicate sophisticated analytics for consumption by non-analytical teammates.
- Ability to engage and influence departmental heads and executives
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets modeling
- Health insurance through Humana, plus vision, dental, life insurance, and mental health services for you and your loved ones
- 401(k) matching
- 100% hybrid work model-work from home or the office
- Open vacation (PTO) policy (plan to make your Slack status a "🌴" at least one week per quarter)
- Freedom to have a side hustle (we don't treat that word like it's Voldemort)
- Free access to all the software and tools in the AppSumo marketplace
- An invite to our annual all-expenses-paid company trip (think Costa Rican Resort, not teambuilding at Generic Corporate Venue #84)
- Flexible hours that let you start late or take that midday power nap
- Access to our dog-friendly, snack-packed office in Austin
- Free lunch once a week, all the gear you need and work that actually makes an impact
Individuals seeking employment at AppSumo are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.