Marketing Operations Associate at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join our growing Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team. This role will help support our end-to-end lead to cash processes. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the marketing and sales funnel and understand how little tweaks can amplify the team’s impact across the company. This role is a key component in helping our team drive the growth of Unity.
You will work to help build global processes work across all verticals at Unity. You cross-collaborate with teams across different departments and turn vision and ambiguity into functioning processes.
- Be a part of the team that builds, maintains and operates our marketing tech stack. We run the engine that keeps the ship running
- Support our day-to-day lead operations processes. You’ll play a supporting role as we build out a scalable infrastructure for a large growth company
- Work towards being our data quality steward. Create a feedback loop between marketing and sales teams to continuously improve lead quality
- Manage the health and compliance of our marketing database, own data cleaning, audits, and routine improvements
- Help QA and support testing across all projects across the team
- Help with lead-to-cash reporting out of Salesforce and other tools that help monitor our processes, keep the team accountable and measure success
- Analyze lead follow-up SLA adherence, lead velocity down the funnel, and lead scoring effectiveness
- Work closely with the sales team to troubleshoot lead issues, gather feedback, and present them back to our team for improvements
- Help document key processes and best practices to drive alignment and longevity of project impact
- Degree with marketing operations, sales operations, or tech consulting experience
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce and/or Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
- Strong analytical, Excel (SQL or programming is a plus) and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use said skills to address complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Project management skills: Strong prioritization, time management, and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams
- Ambitious go-getter, ready to solve problems and take this company to the next level
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.