Marketing Operations Manager
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Make certain all marketing technology is being fully leveraged and optimized across programs and applications and keep abreast of new evolving technology.
- Serve as the administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of all marketing technology.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in overall marketing operations, campaign, and funnel management.
- Create analytics and KPI reporting to share with departments, and to influence program/website/channel improvements as needed.
- Evaluate, optimize and maintain metrics dashboards and reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact including data analysis and reporting for full-funnel campaign and channel ROAS/COS reporting.
- Perform a variety of analyses such as marketing channel and program performance analyses, website analytics, advanced customer segmentation, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, attribution analysis, A/B testing data analytics etc.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.