Marketing Operations Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager who has spent several years honing their skills and is ready to take ownership of this role at a fast-growing organization. As a key member of our lean marketing team (and our first Marketing Ops hire), you will take ownership of the processes the marketing team has in place to optimize for efficiency, effectiveness, and scale.
You must possess a balance of analytical, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills. You’re the oil that keeps our marketing machine running smoothly day-to-day, and the fuel that pushes us forward to explore new processes, opportunities, and technologies to continue to scale.
Areas of Ownership
- Work with the sales, service, and marketing teams to improve automated communication and workflows for prospect and customer engagement
- Implement a lead scoring strategy to ensure our sales teams are focused on the right leads at the right time
- Develop and define what MQLs and SQLs mean at the organization, and create tracking methods to ensure marketing is delivering high-quality leads to the sales team and that we’re optimizing our funnel conversion
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the tools and technology the marketing team uses, including working closely with sales and support to make sure all tools are working in tandem with each other
- Responsible for system/data integration to improve marketing automations and ensure their successful implementation with marketing technologies and data sources
- Work with our talented data analytics team to report, track, and analyze marketing activities so we can focus on the right opportunities, including tracking lead attribution and marketing’s impact on revenue Partner with Sales Operations to set up optimal workflows for directing inbound leads and assist with CRM management; own the handoff of inbound leads from marketing to sales
- Help minimize our cost per lead by managing freelancers and acquiring lead lists
- Be the liaison between sales and marketing; regularly meet with sales leadership and sales representatives to continually find new ways that marketing can help them best do their jobs successfully
- Identify and execute on new growth opportunities
The Ideal Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum 3 years working experience in a B2B sales and marketing environment.
- 2-4 years experience with marketing automation platforms required; Hubspot experience a plus. Organization and attention to detail a must
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally to determine how marketing can help solve challenges across the organization
- A desire to lay a foundation for an entire department’s success at a fast-growing company Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated, lean team with a proven track record of success
- Competitive pay
- Free lunch provided daily
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description