Kazoo is the only all-in-one people management solution in the market that takes recognition, engagement, and performance and delivers them in one powerful platform. Through its Recognition & Rewards, Performance Management, and Surveys offerings, Kazoo is an award-winning, employee-first solution that increases productivity, retention, and revenue, and enables companies to build a purpose-driven culture of high engagement and high performance. With over 500 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters. Kazoo is when work is working.
Our approach is employee-driven, not top-down. We built our platform, and our company, with a promise to give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues, and to drive results for the company. Our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We practice transparency, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a marketing operations standout to join our team of driven and high-achieving marketers. This is an essential position at Kazoo – it's literally the foundation of our marketing strategy and business growth. If you are intellectually curious, independent, analytical, ambitious, and can thrive in a dynamic environment, then this may be the role for you.
This role owns our marketing technology, data, and analytics infrastructure enabling us to deliver repeatable, measurable programs and produce high-quality leads and drive revenue. You'll love creating scalable processes, and you'll have a passion for data and solving problems – both big and small. You'll be a key member of our team working closely with leadership, demand gen, and content marketing to ensure that our technologies and processes are designed, implemented, and executed flawlessly. Finally, you'll be working in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and managing multiple projects at once.
What you'll do:
- Own the technical aspects of critical marketing systems (marketing automation, advertising, optimization, webinars, events, analytics, CRM) used to create, distribute, and report on marketing-sourced leads across the entire funnel, from acquisition through close
- Be responsible for the health, hygiene, and management of our marketing database, including subscription center, segmentation, and data uploads
- Set up and handle landing pages, emails, automation, and segmentation to improved campaign performance
- Coordinate and manage integration and data requirements between the various marketing and sales systems
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve marketing performance
- Develop and maintain metrics and scorecards to monitor marketing performance in partnership with sales and revenue operations
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover relevant insights, and present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences
- Ensure our marketing stack and processes are in compliance with relevant privacy regulations
- Own recurring marketing funnel and performance reports
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, plus 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, sales operations or a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills including mastery of Microsoft Excel and experience in data analysis and building dashboards and reports
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems, Marketo preferred, and integrating those systems with other technologies
- You know that no job is too big or too small for you and you have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of web technology as it pertains to marketing and related technologies
- Ability and desire to grow your technical skill set through self-directed learning, structured training experiences, and coaching from colleagues
- Conversely – an eagerness to share your own knowledge and skills with team members
- Interpersonal skills founded in collaboration and consensus-building
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.