Marketing Operations Manager at brightwheel
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco, Denver, & Austin, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, Bessemer Ventures, and Mark Cuban.
Who you are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to build our marketing operations infrastructure from the ground up. As Marketing Operations Manager, you will grow our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the brightwheel marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market to ensure a delightful customer experience. All brightwheel team members must demonstrate strengths in our core values: Ownership, Empathy, Learning & Results.
What you’ll do
- Be the connective tissue across GTM with an emphasis on marketing and operations
- Collaborate with GTM teams to continually improve marketing effectiveness, optimize our business processes, and facilitate leads management, including lead sourcing, enrichment, nurturing, scoring, and routing
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels; measure, monitor, and optimize the funnel from lead to MQL to closed opportunity; proactively communicate insights and results out to key stakeholders in the organization
- Own our Marketing tech stack including database health, data acquisition and flow across systems, automation logic, forms/form handlers, segmentation, campaign management, and list management
- Collaborate with marketing team on campaign strategy, audience segmentation and targeting, optimization, execution and reporting
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and ensure it is correctly synchronized across data systems
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing operations experience
- Experience building marketing operations engine from scratch to full production
- Expert-level proficiency in managing large marketing automation systems (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce, as well as associated integrations
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
- Master collaborator with superior ability to build strong relationships across marketing, sales, and customer success and translate their needs into supporting capabilities
- Strong, creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.