Marketing Operations Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing technology, process improvement and analytics?
Do you want to be part of a high-growth innovating DataOps company?
We are looking for our Marketing Operations and Technology Manager, reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, to help us drive fully-measured and highly-efficient B2B marketing .
About the Team:
At StreamSets we are building a DataOps platform that enables Data Engineering and DevOps teams to deliver rapid, comprehensive, and curated data to their users for modern analytics, AI/ML and real-time applications. We are a group of smart, kind, and empowered individuals who value working together as a team. We are not afraid to embrace the latest and greatest tech to build the next generation of software. You'll be challenged with interesting and first-of-their-kind problems that have a real impact on how organizations achieve their DataOps and modern analytics goals.
In this role, you will:
- Define and implement full-funnel marketing performance metrics including multi-attribution, create dashboards and KPI reports. Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure lead-to-close measurement.
- Manage operational execution of integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Manage StreamSets’ Marketo implementation and marketing database, including data hygiene, data transformation, and data enhancement projects.
- Optimize our lead capture and nurturing processes through the website, email, content, and social channels.
- Lead overall implementation and alignment of various system roadmaps with the broader marketing vision and strategy.
- Create and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and database management.
- Drive vision for and support our marketing automation stack and the integration with Salesforce.com
- Bring a data-driven and iterative “test, refine, repeat” approach to marketing operations.
You are a great fit because you are:
- A proven technical, analytical and quantitative manager that possesses effective communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate complex data and/or issues into productive discussions/actions at the executive and operational levels.
- You have a clear understanding of the marketing operations function and the latest “tools of the trade” for automating and measuring marketing performance & contribution.
- A team player, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive success through best practices and efficiencies, and are equally comfortable operating as an individual contributor.
- Comfortable with a dynamic start-up environment when priorities and tactics change in the face of new data and creative inspiration.
- A self-starter who enjoys fast paced start-up environments.
- Analytical and believe in learning through rapid experimentation.
And you have:
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in a marketing/sales operations role or similar position.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience running, managing marketing operations, preferably in early-to-mid stage B2B SaaS companies.
- 7-8 years of experience with demand generation tools, specifically emails, forms, campaigns, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, and reporting.
- Advanced user of Marketo, SFDC and Biziable.
- Have a good understanding of Account Based Marketing and ABM Tools. Preferred: have implemented ABM operations and systems.
- Advanced user of Salesforce.com CRM
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Knowledge of Conversica is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Who We Are:
StreamSets built the industry’s first multi-cloud DataOps platform for modern data integration, helping enterprises to continuously flow big, streaming and traditional data to their data science and data analytics applications. The platform uniquely handles data drift, those frequent and unexpected changes to upstream data that break pipelines and damage data integrity. The StreamSets DataOps Platform allows for execution of any-to-any pipelines, ETL processing and machine learning with a cloud-native operations portal for the continuous automation and monitoring of complex multi-pipeline topologies.
Founded in 2014, StreamSets is backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Battery Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), and Accel Partners.StreamSets is a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data Management and a Fortune Great Place to Work. Our founders have a deep understanding of the market, and our elite engineering team has delivered an award-winning, disruptive technology built from the ground up for the modern multi-cloud, big-data world. Our loyal customers include some of the world’s largest enterprises.