Marketing Operations Manager at Brinqa
Brinqa is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own, optimize, and manage the marketing technology stack and related processes. In this role, you will use your deep systems prowess to construct, maintain, and support our core marketing and sales technology stack. The Marketing Operations Manager will help build, optimize, scale and measure our marketing programs to drive growth. You will support demand generation & other marketing functions in integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing the overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for leading marketing automation campaign design, testing, optimization, and governance. You will partner across the marketing organization to drive operations and best practices across campaign setup, management, and delivery for demand generation and other marketing functions. You will be responsible for ensuring that our demand marketers are able to efficiently create and manage marketing campaigns, that our data architecture is setup in a clean and scalable way, and for supporting data governance and hygiene.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own our marketing tech stack. Manage the health of our database and our lead management process.
- Ensure automated, accurate and seamless synchronization and alignment of data and processes across all marketing tools and systems.
- Improve the rigor of our marketing infrastructure. Manage critical business processes such as governance, attribution, enrichment, and record assignment.
- Implement marketing automation roadmap and associated processes.
- Design, test, and maintain efficient and effective marketing campaigns in our marketing automation system.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of our marketing automation processes. This includes campaign/program creation and execution in HubSpot and other marketing software.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes in HubSpot.
- Ensure everything within your sphere of influence is completely automated and designed for scale.
- Manage List Import process as leads come in through demand generation efforts.
- Collaborate with other marketing stakeholders to manage list segmentation, scoring and targeting.
- Support marketing and sales goals by maintaining our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Regularly conduct database health checks and develop a regular database cleaning cadence.
- Participate in end-to-end management of operations for lead lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, and post-campaign reporting.
- Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring and lead flow.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years marketing experience with at least 3+ years of admin experience in HubSpot and strong experience with Salesforce
- Experience in designing, implementing, and testing campaigns in marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred)
- Proficiency with a wide range of marketing technologies (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, ABM Platforms, SEO, etc.)
- Broad understanding and experience with digital marketing technologies, with a special emphasis on how those systems connect and share data to improve customer experiences and drive business performance.
- Experience building an integrated marketing technology stack.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data.
- Experience supporting demand generation and campaigns teams.
- Solid experience executing automated marketing campaigns, including nurture and other outbound programs.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead nurturing, segmentation, personalization, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large marketing automation program.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and CCPA regulations and guidelines.
- Must be highly detail and process oriented.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in fast-paced environment.