Marketing Operations Specialist at Evernote
About the Role
We’re looking for a seasoned lifecycle marketing specialist to help drive the evolution of Evernote’s multi-channel messaging strategy. This person will maintain our email service platform and orchestrate our marketing communications within the email, push and in-app channels. Our ideal candidate will display a mix of intellectual curiosity, a strong work ethic, and an appetite for making an impact.
What you'll do
- Create and deploy email, push and in-app campaigns
- Build and maintain automation workflows in Iterable
- Craft audience queries. Design models, experiments and performance measures in areas such as monetization, A/B tests, conversion and user behavior
- You will build tools such as dashboards and forecasts that provide impactful insights
- Manage data with Iterable, creating workflows, segments, imports, exports, and working with 3rd party vendors to ensure ongoing system efficiency and hygiene
- Be responsible for tactical execution
- Build reports in Iterable to measure effectiveness
What you've done
- You have a bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with ESP like Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Iterable (Iterable preferred)
- Technical expertise such as: crafting A/B tests
- Writing SQL queries; statistical modeling
- Personal qualities: ability to work with high level of autonomy; phenomenal interpersonal skills with a drive for strong outcomes
- Campaign management (preferred)
- Database querying and their associative languages such as SQL.
- Best practices for developing HTML Emails.
- Git Versioning Control
- Marketing automation best practices.
- Creating and monitoring experiments.
- Logical labeling systems
- Data sanitization best practices.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.