Marketing Operations Specialist at Favor
| Austin | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (CST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
Favor is looking for a talented Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team and support our business as we grow across the state of Texas. Marketing Operations functions as the technical arm of the marketing team and is a critical component of the success of the business. The main function of the Marketing Operations Specialist role is to utilize data, complex logic and coding to develop, QA and execute one-off email/push communications, automated marketing campaigns and effectively set up and deploy promotions and offers for our Customers and Runners.
- Develop and execute CRM marketing campaigns to include email, push, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Setup, QA, and manage discounts and promotions within internal and external tooling.
- Support marketing automation campaigns, as well as one-off email or push notification campaigns.
- Support the set up and verification of an advanced testing agenda in partnership with the CRM and Business Analytics team.
- Partner with CRM to maintain a communication and promotions calendar for all markets/channels.
- Research and respond to internal inquiries and comments from our Support team related to CRM communications and promotional campaigns.
- Track and report on channel level performance of CRM and promotional initiatives and provide recommendations for channel improvement.
- Architect technical solutions to complex scenarios to support new initiatives and/or improve existing processes.
- Provide production support related to CRM marketing campaigns.
- Assist with administrative tasks within the marketing department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- 2-4 years experience in CRM/email marketing or a technical role which entailed HTML development
- Experience developing marketing campaigns in Braze or comparable CRM platform
- Proficiency in creation of emails using HTML
- Working knowledge of audience segmentation and database concepts
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Strong written and communicative skills
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic team that is excited about contributing to a growing business
- Ability to work independently
- Unique blend of technical (HTML & database) and marketing expertise
- Systems integration experience
- Desire to learn and grow within the role and company
- Willingness to take on projects with a proactive attitude
- Technology / app experience is highly desired
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description